Capital Markets Inefficiency
At times, the prices of securities may diverge materially from perceived fair market value. This can be caused by many factors, including:
- Supply/demand and other technical imbalances
- Information asymmetries
- Overlooked and under-researched securities
- Changes in market psychology
- Investor biases and other human emotions
- Differences in investment time horizon
Active strategies can also benefit clients though proactive tax management, capital preservation strategies, and portfolio adjustments designed to address unique individual needs.
Our active bond management encompasses a range of tax-exempt and taxable separate account strategies.
For private clients, we offer active equity and bond management. These strategies can be complemented by ETFs to create highly diversified, risk-managed asset allocation strategies.